• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Shellie Shells Locally?

tash

Members
what is the best place around here (MD) to get whale eye/shark eye/neothauma shells around here?

longstocking

Members
If you want the real thing... you can contact our speaker for this month. Julie : frybabies@hotmail.com

If you want something that will work... got to a craft store. They usually sell them for 5 bucks a dozen... or close to that.

tash

Members
Depending on how many you need.... I might have a couple to spare. Going to be at the meeting?[/b]

thanks. I don't really know yet... I don't even have the tank. I am just trying to get stuff together. I am guessing at least 15 though.

hopefully I will get the tank (a 75) next week :happy0065:

longstocking

Members
Ok I don't have that many to spare...

Micheals ( it think that's how you spell it ).... should have what you need. They are a craft store here in maryland....

DeeCee

Members
Tash,

I don't know where you live in MD, but there's a Michael's arts & crafts store across from Arundel Mills Mall. They're right by the PetCo or PetSmart or whatever it is there. What city do you live in? Oh silly me - I see you have Ft Meade on there! DOH!
Arundel Mills is pretty close to you then, I would guess!

DC

tash

Members
Tash,

I don't know where you live in MD, but there's a Michael's arts & crafts store across from Arundel Mills Mall. They're right by the PetCo or PetSmart or whatever it is there. What city do you live in? Oh silly me - I see you have Ft Meade on there! DOH!
Arundel Mills is pretty close to you then, I would guess!

DC[/b]

cool, thanks... maybe we will go out tomorrow and check :D

tash

Members
oh, also does anyone know where I can get a few bags locally? the tank I want to buy comes with some fish. (and on that note does anyone want some flying foxes or a clown loach?)

DeeCee

Members
oh, also does anyone know where I can get a few bags locally? the tank I want to buy comes with some fish. (and on that note does anyone want some flying foxes or a clown loach?)[/b]

Hi Tash,
If you just need a few empty fish bags, I can bring you some. Are you coming to the meeting Sat?
I'd definitely be interested in the Clown loach to go with the 3 I have now.

DC

tash

Members
<div class='quotemain'>oh, also does anyone know where I can get a few bags locally? the tank I want to buy comes with some fish. (and on that note does anyone want some flying foxes or a clown loach?)[/b]

Hi Tash,
If you just need a few empty fish bags, I can bring you some. Are you coming to the meeting Sat?
I'd definitely be interested in the Clown loach to go with the 3 I have now.

DC
[/b][/quote]

Awesome! I think I need a min of 4 or 5 large bags. she said there are "4 silver flying foxes, 2-3 clown loches, a few coridorahs and because it is so heavily planted we think the orange fin shark is still in there somewhere".

how much do you want for the bags? I am hopeing to come, my husband said he would even watch our daughter, but if something comes up I will have to skip it.

DeeCee

Members
Tell you what - I'll be sure to bring some bags with in case you can come, k? I'll send you a PM too~

Thanks a bunch! & hope to meet you tomorrow!

DC

tash

Members
Tell you what - I'll be sure to bring some bags with in case you can come, k? I'll send you a PM too~

Thanks a bunch! & hope to meet you tomorrow!

DC[/b]

cool, Thanks :D