• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Shelldwellers In Dc Area

A

analog saint

I've been wanting to get some Tanganyikan Shelldwellers (Neolamprologus Ocellatus/Multifasciatus/Brevis) but have been unable to find them. One LFS has stocked them, but that was right after I bought a pair of Honduran Redpoints, so I didn't have a tank free.

I'm about to start a 20 gallon long for my next tank, and if anyone knows anywhere in the MD/DC/VA area where I can find a m/f pair, I'd be most appreciative.

D

daniel4832

I have an extra pair of L. bervis "Sunspots" for $25. I could bring them to the next CCA meeting if you are interested.
Thanks,
Daniel

marya

Members
Unfortunately no adult pairs at the moment, but I do have 8 juvenile (half-grown) multis which I will be selling at a meeting auction soon.

Theresa_M

Members
I'm new to this site but I wanted to mention that I have quite a few N. brevis available. Unfortunately not M/F pairs; these are good-sized fry that are ~3 months old. If you're interested fee free to email me.

This photo shows my breeding pair.