• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Selling off some stuff (Haps/Peacocks)

Hello to all! First I WOULD LIKE to say how deeply sorry I am to hear about a fish store closing in your neck of the woods. I have only spoke with Andrew a few times but he seemed like an honest and down to earth guy. I was thinking of purchasing some fish from him, but, I just never got around to it. The economic downturn has literally hurt EVERY tax bracket person whether one makes 20k annually or 120k; EVERYONE is still hurting. Unfortunately, with things going the way they are going, you will undoubtedly see more fish stores and ONLINE vendors closing up shop. It is a shame because it is usually the good ones who have to close their doors due to not making the money. I just would like to say again I am very sorry ANDREW for the store closing! Hopefully when things get back on track you can re-open the "retail" side of things to the public! Best of luck to you in your future endeavors!

On another note, PLEASE support your LOCAL fish stores as with hard times NO ONE can predict what will happen and WHERE are you GOING To find a RETAIL OPERAION LIKE SCALES? You WON'T so SUPPORT your local fish stores!!

I would like to offer CCA members who like HAPS and PEACOCKS a chance to purchase some things (P.S: if SCALES has a particular fish I might have PLEASE purchase it from them!!):

Boulengerochromis Microlepsis 6"+ MAKE OFFER (8 available)
Placidochromis VC10 4-6" Males COLOR MAKE OFFER (4 available)
Nimbochromis Venustus 5-6" males NICE (6 available)
Nimbochromis Venustus 4-5" Females PROVEN (5 available)
Exochromis Anagenys 8" Males NICE MAKE OFFER (2 available)
Exochromis Anagenys 6"+ Pairs MAKE OFFER (2 available)
Fossorochromis Rostratus 4-4.5" (15 available)
Fossorochromis Rostratus 6" Pairs (2 available)
Dimidiochromis Compresicep 5-7" Males (5 available)
Dimidochromis Compressicep 4-5" Females (8 available)
Albino Dimidochromis Compressicep 5" (4 available)
Champsochromis Careleus 4-5" UNSEXED (4 available)
F0 Champsochromis Spilorhynchus 5-6" (1 Pair available; however, they were sold as Spilo's but I have a WEIRD feeling they are Caereleus :(
Champsochromis Careleus F1 7"+ Males (5 available)
Paratilapia sp. Polleni Small SPOT 7" Male (2 available)

Also, please check out my other auctions on AQUABID.COM under the name j-mexoticafricancichlids for more fish... Please mention you are a member of the CCA and after Mr. Pat Kelly acknowledges you are an offiicial member the prices will be discounted accordingly.

IF THERE ARE ANY fish that interests you but the price seems a little outta reach, I am a down to earth type of guy so just email me and let me know a "fair" price and we can work from there!!

Once again, thanks for your patronage and support and DO NOT FORGET to SUPPORT local fish stores FIRST b4 looking online!!!

james p kelley

F8LBITE

Members
Thanks James.

Guys, he's got some nice fish and is a great guy to deal with. If you check out the video of my 125G most of my fish came from James.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
If anyone is interested in ordering any fish, please let me know. This is the same person who generously donated several boxes of cichlids to the April auction. I won a beautiful breeding pair of Protomelas Spilonotus "Sulfurheads" and would like to order a few extra females. The more that could be ordered the cheaper shipping would be. Here is a link to the auctions listed on aquabid;

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?disp&viewseller&Jmexoticafricancichlids

Hey guys!

Well thanks for the QUICK responses!! VERY MUCH appreciated!!

SHIPPING:
IF THERE are indeed A LOT Of fish that is sold, I can send them via air cargo and I believe I can send 3 BOXES of fish for 78.00-90.00 as long as the total weight is under 50 lbs total including ALL fees associated with Air Cargo. In one box I can fit in up to 20 fish IN ONE bag or around 12 or so individual. THIS IS IN FACT the best way to go because after the box charge the shipping per fish is only 5-8.00 extra IF THAT!!

People who are interested I will make it worth your while! Thanks
James P Kelley