• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Selling Everything

Artee

Members
mpimbwes are pretty good with holding eggs after a few mishaps, she is just learning, put in a strawberry pot that she can hide , should be small enough so the males would not be able to bother her.

are you interested with the moba frys, I have 20 left, another females is holding ....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Frontasia @ Nov 7 2008, 12:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Artee @ Oct 27 2008, 12:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kevin,

good to hear from you, I knew you were going to take good care of my babies, any breeding going on ?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Frontasia @ Oct 26 2008, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Robert,

Welcome to Lorton. Too bad I'm moving out of Lorton next month. Just to let you know the Mpimbwe Fronts are doing just fine (all 12 of them).

Kevin[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Robert,

Of course, I'm doing my best to take good care of your babies. :angel2: They actually miss you & would like to go back home. :beamup: Yes, about 2 months ago some breeding was going on between the alpha male & one of the females. However, no fry was seen because the female did not hold the eggs long enough (I think). Maybe she was distracted by the excess number of males in the tank. What do you think? Should I get rid some of the extra males? :FIREdevil:
[/b][/quote]

How much are you selling the moba frys for. I have seen Kevin's setup it is really great and the Frantosas are beautiful in that huge tank of his. His mpimbwes look incredible. I have a 110 I am dying to get some Fronts for.

Artee

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Patrick @ Nov 7 2008, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
How much are you selling the moba frys for. I have seen Kevin's setup it is really great and the Frantosas are beautiful in that huge tank of his. His mpimbwes look incredible. I have a 110 I am dying to get some Fronts for.[/b]

depends on the size.

.5 to .75" $15 )I have 7 right now and another 25 will be available in 2 weeks,13 are sold.

1-1.5 " $20 will be this size in a month.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Artee @ Nov 7 2008, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Patrick @ Nov 7 2008, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How much are you selling the moba frys for. I have seen Kevin's setup it is really great and the Frantosas are beautiful in that huge tank of his. His mpimbwes look incredible. I have a 110 I am dying to get some Fronts for.[/b]

depends on the size.

.5 to .75" $15 )I have 7 right now and another 25 will be available in 2 weeks,13 are sold.

1-1.5 " $20 will be this size in a month.
[/b][/quote]

PM sent

Thanks for the Fry Artee they look great this morning. I will speak with you again soon. Let me know when the others are big enough to travel.