• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Ruby Red Peacocks for sale

pnlkman

Members
I have a tank full of juvenile Ruby Red Peacocks. They are from 2 batches about 8-10 of them are larger than the rest I have 35 total I think. Some of the males are starting to color already. The small ones are just $1 each and the larger ones are $3 each. If anyone is interested let me know I live in New Freedom pa about 20 min north of hunt vally md.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Sounds great...by chance, do you ever get down south at all? I'm in Gaithersburg, but travel up around Baltimore pretty often for work.

I would be certainly be interested in picking up a group of 5-6 of your bigger guys. The fiance is crazy about the ruby reds. :)

About how big are they right now?

pnlkman

Members
I have someone picking up some of the larger one on sat not sure how many yet. They are about 1 1/2 to 2 inches long. I don't get down south too often. Let me know when you are going in the balt areal and I wil bring some with me to work and we can meet.