• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Road Trip to York PA.

kaj41354

Members
I live about 5 mins from York Expo Center and it takes about 30 minutes to get to TFP----You might want to contact Bev Newcomer (The Amazon Basement) who is a club member to see if they are going to be around - they are about 5 minutes away also - she is usually on the forum a few times a day.....if not go to www.theamazonbasement.com and send Bev an email

cabinetmkr39

DavidG / CCA Member
Thank you Kurt, That Fish Place is a regular for me. Going there for the anniversry sale. I'll email Bev .

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
There was one right off 83 until about a year ago. Been around for a long time but went under.
I really don't know of any that are worth looking for.
Thats why the club up there does a shop hop in Maryland.

kaj41354

Members
Pat's got it right. TFP and then there is one up here near Harrisburg. Other than that we come down to MD go over to Philly or NJ and even to Pittsburgh...when I can combine it with a family visit.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I dont' know of any real LFS in my area (as in privately owned)except Tony's (as Pat mentioned) which went under last year. Coincidentally, that is a few miles from my house. If you need an invert fix, you are welcome to stop by, lol.