• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Reserve Stock Cichlids -- Road Trip

longstocking

Members
East Coast Cichlids is planning a road trip to New York to visiit Reserve Stock Cichlids. This is one trip I am not going to miss !! I've always wanted to see Dougs set-up.

ECC has not set a date yet but wanted to get a feel for how many might show up. They are thinking sometime in September or late late August. From BWI airport it's about a 5-6 hour drive.

Here is Dougs website : http://www.reservestockcichlids.com/

Anyone up for a road trip?

A

AlishanAS

And I'm sure a few of us who live in PA are willing to car pool with CCA members.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Ok, yahoo maps shows it upstate, west of Massachusetts. I might be interested depending on when it would occur. Please post any more information when available.

longstocking

Members
If enough people want to go obviously carpooling is an option. I am already carpooling with someone from PA...

We would just need to figure who is with who.

Jumbie

Members
I would like to go, just let me know the date. (September would be better but I am a flexible kind of guy lol)

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
That would definitely be an awesome road trip... little to far for me unfortunately, but I'm sure whoever goes will really be glad they did.