• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Reganochromis calliurus Breeders 4 sale

longstocking

Members
I can bring these to the meeting or you can stop buy and pick them up...

Reganochromis calliurus ... they are a mud dwelling fish from lake tang. Sort of like a sand sifter. They are one of the most peaceful tangs out there. I would compare them to calvus in terms of aggression. Here is a little more info... http://www.cichlid-forum.com/profiles/species.php?id=2003 Bi-parental mouth brooder :)

The breeders are a good 5 inches. There are 2 pairs and an extra in the group. I keep them in a 30 gallon presently and they breed and get along just fine in this size of tank. I wouldn't go smaller due to the size of the fish though. They are F1... I originally bought the fry from Julie's ( frybabies ) wild parents and have raised these guys from less than half and inch. There is nothing wrong with them.... I am just re-organizing my fish room.

Here are a couple of pics...

Regano.jpg

Reganochromis.jpg

As you can see they are not that colorful. You keep this fish for it's personality... not it's color ;) They are not that old... about 2-3 years old.. so still relatively young. oh yeah... for all you BAP people... 50 point fish ;)

Asking 100.00 for the group :)

Pm or email me at Longstocking30@hotmail.com

Last edited: