• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

RED JEWELS SPAWNED

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I GOT HOME YESTERDAY AND I WAS WATCHING THEM WHEN SHE STARTED MASS LAYING ON A ROCK I PUT IN FOR THEM. I JUST MOVED HER AND HER MATE THE PREVIOUS NIGHT. I GUESS THEY REALLY SETTLED IN :D. THANKS CARTEL FOR SELLING ME THE JEWELS. YOUR FEMALE TOOK TO MY MALE SO I SEPERATED THEM AND .....PRESTO! MY KIDS ARE REALLY EXCITED WITH THE NEW FISH. I THINK I WILL LET THEM REGULATE THIS TANK AFTER THEY GAIN SOME SIZE IN A FEW WEEKS. ANYONE NEED RED JEWELS YOU KNOW WHERE TO COME LOL! :D

Cartel

Members
Yeah when I got them home within the week they were down to business. Hopefully yours works out better then in my tank! At least you separated them. Good luck!

Sonny Disposition

Uncle, please keep us posted. I brought back about a half dozen feral Jules from my last Florida trip, and I'm thinking I'll rearrange the tanks and see if I can get them to spawn. A couple of the dominant males have developed blood red stomachs, but so far, no spawns.

I GOT HOME YESTERDAY AND I WAS WATCHING THEM WHEN SHE STARTED MASS LAYING ON A ROCK I PUT IN FOR THEM. I JUST MOVED HER AND HER MATE THE PREVIOUS NIGHT. I GUESS THEY REALLY SETTLED IN :D. THANKS CARTEL FOR SELLING ME THE JEWELS. YOUR FEMALE TOOK TO MY MALE SO I SEPERATED THEM AND .....PRESTO! MY KIDS ARE REALLY EXCITED WITH THE NEW FISH. I THINK I WILL LET THEM REGULATE THIS TANK AFTER THEY GAIN SOME SIZE IN A FEW WEEKS. ANYONE NEED RED JEWELS YOU KNOW WHERE TO COME LOL! :D

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Congrats Uncleruckus, aka...the Disciple. Man that male most look AWESOME.

take some pictures of him and upload it to the forum.

RM

Sonny Disposition

Not yet, actually. I've got them in a 20 long and they hide under the bricks most of the time. Maybe this weekend I'll move them to the 55 long (at least to the half that doesn't make up the Cichlid Detention Center) where I can get a better view of them.

Any Pic's Bob?
DQ you fish pimp!

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
sorry everyone to have kept you waiting but my wifes uncle passed and i was outta town till yesterday. i missed seeing them hatch myself :mad:but i have about 100 wigglers! :D yes clowntang as soon as they are ready you can get some for sure ;).lol @ danger_chicken cuz pimpin aint easy :D ! at night i give them a little luther vandross and some isley brothers to keep them in the mood. :D

ps. daddy is in the bottom pic and yes these are from a cell phone sorry.

red jewel with eggs.jpg

red jewel and wigglers.jpg

red jewels watching babies.jpg

red jewel.jpg

Cartel

Members
Woot woot my fish made bebes! Well one of mine....

Ill have to stop by and check them out one day. And sorry about your wifes uncle.