• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

RED EYE COLORATION IN JAGS

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
IVE NOTICED THAT SOMETIMES MY JAGS EYES ARE RED TO THE POINT ITS SPOOKY AT TIMES. AT OTHER TIMES THE EYES ARE NORMAL IN COLOR. IS THIS A MOOD SWINGING MORPH? YESTERDAY MY FEMALES EYES WHERE RED AND THE MALES WERE NOT BUT AFTER DINNER HIS WERE TOO AND THEY ARE IN SPAWNING MODE ALSO. COULD THIS BE A FACTOR? IVE LOOKED BUT THERE DOESNT SEEM TO BE MUCH INFORMATION ON THEIR EYES.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
We'll let me ask you this, does the jag get the crunchies after you see his red eyes. LOL!:eek::p:lol:

Whatcha smokin over there Q?:cool:

RM

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Thanks for having my back Lively, you're a great friend;)
whatever you say blah blah blah lmaoooooooooooooo. my females eyes are really red but this morning and yesterday the males were normal. im gonna chalk it up as the mood since everyone thinks i have cheech and chong in my aquarium.:wacko: seriously though i was really trying to get a reason as to what causes this change. does anyone have an idea?:unsure:

:wacko: seriously though i was really trying to get a reason as to what causes this change. does anyone have an idea?:unsure:
I was looking in MFK and I could not find any info our anybody that has seen that before. I know I have not. Maybe its the cheechee and chong syndrom.:p