• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Re-intruducing myself

Link

Members
Hey everyone; I've been a member for a couple months now and havent' really been on the forum too much but I did attend the Christmas party. I met a couple of new faces and got to talk to some of you and had fun. (Thanks Francine for hosting it!!) I have 2 Salt water reef tanks but I want to convert my 90gal to a Malawi Cichlid tank. I currently own some Brichardi, some Apistos, a Pike and a pair of brevis'. I'm really looking forward to getting some nice peacocks and some Malawi Mbuna along with some Super Red Emperesses. Not really having much luck finding nice line of Emperesses. Sorry for the Lack of posts but Sarah convinced me that need to stray away from my shyness and start posting and coming to more meetings/events.

Lively

Members
Actually, we do bite. But, we do try not to leave scars... well - I try - can't vouch for everyone here... lol

You'll find it hard to be really shy around here - you've fallen in with a great group of people! and (oh - how I've missed saying this) and the best fish club in the UNIVERSE!

Cartel

Members
Don't worry a few people took over saying it even Richard got to say it again lol

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
WELCOME TO CCA! LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU AT THE MEETINGS IN 2010. I WAS THE SOBER SHORT WHITE GUY WITHOUT A BEER IN MY HAND LAUGHING AT AND TAKING PICS OF GEORGE!

Last edited:

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Hey everyone; I've been a member for a couple months now and havent' really been on the forum too much but I did attend the Christmas party. I met a couple of new faces and got to talk to some of you and had fun. (Thanks Francine for hosting it!!) I have 2 Salt water reef tanks but I want to convert my 90gal to a Malawi Cichlid tank. I currently own some Brichardi, some Apistos, a Pike and a pair of brevis'. I'm really looking forward to getting some nice peacocks and some Malawi Mbuna along with some Super Red Emperesses. Not really having much luck finding nice line of Emperesses. Sorry for the Lack of posts but Sarah convinced me that need to stray away from my shyness and start posting and coming to more meetings/events.

Dude, I'm the one that told you at the party as you were walking in, " Where have you been Man? Join us on the Forum and don't be shy."

Presently, I have a handful of Super Red Empress's growing out and I would say by Feb they should be ready for sale. Hit me back when we get close to our February meeting.

Good to have you on board,

Richard

longstocking

Members
But I'm the one he listened to :p

Glad to see ya on the forum ! It's easy to get to know people here... then talk to them at the meetings :) Nice ice breaker :)

Jumbie

Members

WOW you finally posted something way to go bro lol.

Lively

Members
WELCOME TO CCA! LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU AT THE MEETINGS IN 2010. I WAS THE SOBER SHORT WHITE GUY WITHOUT A BEER IN MY HAND LAUGHING AT AND TAKING PICS OF GEORGE!

ROFLMBO!!

Too funny.

More like, "The basketball player tall black man double fisting beers trying to convince Georgie to put spoons on his nose"

Man, am i ever sorry I missed the party. Couldn't have come even if I had been able to get online - daughter had a play that weekend

Sonny Disposition

Well, Jose doesn't bite. Naaaaah, I'm just kidding. No one bites. Come to our meetings. Just find someone else who isn't talking to anyone, then ask: "so what kind of fish do you have?" From there, it gets really easy.

hey whats up!? We dont bite!!! Just walk up and say "hi" at the next meeting.

Jumbie

Members
Well, Jose doesn't bite. Naaaaah, I'm just kidding. No one bites. Come to our meetings. Just find someone else who isn't talking to anyone, then ask: "so what kind of fish do you have?" From there, it gets really easy.

Thats what Kevin and I keep telling him Bob lol, he told me today that he would attend the next meeting with me. Now I got to remind him to get back on the forum and reply to some of these post. LOL

Cartel

Members
SHORT WHITE GUY

lolwut.jpg

I forgot in my previous post welcome!