• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Rams[blue/electric/gold/german]-Virginia 22740-ship/pickup

secuono

Members
I am looking to add a trio of Rams, either blue, electric, gold or german.
Please let me know what you have and how much a trio or 4 would be shipped.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Bolivians are better than all of them...

...they,re bigger, prettier, not hybrids/inbred (and consequently more robust). I have some F1s I'd part with if you change your mind.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Trade me something?

Ah don't accept cash from members, Suhr - at least not for fish and plants reared at home, prefer a swap, otherwise I'll give them to you. How many would you want? Can't promise you I can sex them even though they're pushing two inches but I'd give it my best shot. They're way cooler than Germans or Golds. I have a 4"+ male that is just short of phenomenal when he's in spawning mode which is pretty much all the time.

secuono

Members
1m, 2 or 3f id like to have. 4 total.
I don't know if I have anything you'd want...Here are some things I'm trying to sell, though.

AquaClear 30. Penguin BIO-Wheel 150[missing impeller]. Penguin BIO-Wheel 150. Tetra Whisper 20i Hanging In-tank Filter. 30gal In-Tank Turtle filter.
10in cube, 4.34 gallons, I built it myself a few months ago. It's been filled and planted since then.
Two 10 gallon tanks, some small lines of silicone where dividers were for Betta.
Wisteria 4-6 stems, 15+ inches tall. About 6-8in tall Amazon Swords.
Salvinia, Frogbit, Watter Lettuce. I have large amounts of each.

Oh, if you keep pet chickens, I have a chicken or two I can part with. ^.^

Plenipotentiary-at-large
I could use the AC 30 if you think that's fair.

Would love to have a couple little pieces of Salvinia as well - if it's like my other floating plants am guessing that you have way more of it than you can use. Will read up on sexing Rams - ostensibly distinguishable from dorsal and ventral fin variations.

Suppose I can just go study my breeders really well...

Plenipotentiary-at-large
A 50 works for me, no surprise there.

Am in Columbia Heights at 13th and Euclid, almost exactly equidistant between U Street and Columbia Heights Metro Stations. If you happen or are planning to be in the area or are simply smitten with anticipation, acquisitiveness, etc., you're welcome to come by and help pick them out and see the parents. Cannot absolutely promise to be in town for the January meeting, ugly rumblings at work that if I don't use up a ton of acquired vacation time I'm going to lose it.

secuono

Members
Found some Bolivian[?] rams at Petsmart. Thanks anyway you guys.
But if anyone has cheap EBR, let me know.

Frank Cowherd, I am waiting for spring so I can have you ship them USPS. ^.^