• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

PSA: Why isn't my name green?

Becca

Members
If you think you signed up for a membership at the last meeting and maybe, just maybe, it's possible that someone couldn't read the form you filled out (that'd be me) and your forum name contains what looks like "starr," please pm me with your information so I can get the member list updated.

Also, in general, if you're going to sign up for membership at a meeting and fill out a paper form, write clearly enough that my grandmother could read it without her bifocals (she's like 98 or something... I lost count... I'm a crappy grand-kid, don't be like me).

I can't update and/or add memberships based on forms I can't read.

Thanks!

lkelly

Members
If you think you signed up for a membership at the last meeting and maybe, just maybe, it's possible that someone couldn't read the form you filled out (that'd be me) and your forum name contains what looks like "starr," please pm me with your information so I can get the member list updated.

Also, in general, if you're going to sign up for membership at a meeting and fill out a paper form, write clearly enough that my grandmother could read it without her bifocals (she's like 98 or something... I lost count... I'm a crappy grand-kid, don't be like me).

I can't update and/or add memberships based on forms I can't read.

Thanks!

Welcome to the board, Bart Starr. Please work on your handwriting.