• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

PRE ORDERS for the BIG FISH DEAL

JLW

CCA Members
http://www.batfishaquatics.com/preorder.php

Hey folks! The PRE ORDER LIST is up and running. You have until 1 PM on TUESDAY to get orders in. You MUST pickup at the Big Fish Deal. I cannot accommodate any requests for alternative pickups, as I'm just too busy. Unless you're also bringing me lots of alcohol, then maybe. :)

Please tell me what day you are planning on picking up fish. Friday is preferred, as Sunday gets BUSY and crazy. :) If you are picking up on Friday, you can subtract 10% from your order.

A couple of really cool highlights off the list:
The Apistogramma list is just out of this world, with some incredible fish I have not seen on it.
There are A LOT of big show fish. These are expensive, but... they're well worth it.

It's 1 AM, I'm going to bed, read the list, that's the highlights. :p

JLW

CCA Members
Hey folks,

Please DO NOT PM ME.

Please send orders or questions by e-mail.
I do not reliably get notifications of PMs, I cannot easily read and answer them when not at the computer, and there is a very good chance I will never see your message until its too late.

Becca

Members
Hey folks,

Please DO NOT PM ME.

Please send orders or questions by e-mail.
I do not reliably get notifications of PMs, I cannot easily read and answer them when not at the computer, and there is a very good chance I will never see your message until its too late.

batfishaquatics@gmail.com, in case anyone didn't see it in the posted pre-order list.

JLW

CCA Members
Also, please note, as it says on the pre orders must be sent by e-mail.
I cannot and will not honour orders sent by PM, facebook message, text, carrier pigeon, singing telegram, personal ad in the Washington Post, or coded message left on the wall outside the Observatory.

Seriously, though, you want to send me a singing telegram to order fish, I might change the policy. ;)

Becca

Members
I cannot and will not honour orders sent by PM, facebook message, text, carrier pigeon, singing telegram, personal ad in the Washington Post, or coded message left on the wall outside the Observatory.

Seriously, though, you want to send me a singing telegram to order fish, I might change the policy. ;)

Ah, damn... I just cancelled my singing telegram.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President

What about interpretive dance?

chriscoli

Administrator

how about interpretive dance?

zendog

Got my order in as well. We're going to try some Teleocichla and I absolutely had to order some more of the swallowtail glass catfish which are Pareutropius Buffei. These are great mid-water catfish that are always in motion. They look a bit like a glass catfish version of an iridescent shark, except they only get 4 inches long. If anyone is looking for something totally different for a neutral to acidic water dither, give these a try!

Here's a quick clip of the few I have already.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Cutoff is essentially now, get your order in ASAP if you want anything, but time could be up. Thanks for providing an awesome list Josh.

JLW

CCA Members
Yep, unfortunately time is up! :) But you guys ordered some REALLY cool fish, a couple of things I'm looking forward to seeing.