• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Pre Orders for PVAS Meeting

JLW

CCA Members
Don't worry guys, I'll have a list up for you next week. In the meantime, if you're coming to the PVAS meeting....

Our new pre order list is up and running; you've only got until Wednesday, so hurry up! :)

http://www.batfishaquatics.com/preorder.php

With the same deadline (2 PM on Wednesday), I also will be bringing BLACKWORMS to the meeting. Especially with the current heat, I really need a good number of people to order to make it worthwhile. They're coming in great, and holding up very well but we need to get the 10 cup mark for me to be able to bring them in. Please do NOT send payment until worms are confirmed. Please do let me know you want them, so I can determine if we have enough!

Blackworms are sold per cup, which is approximately 2/3'rds of a pound. Please note that worms are sold by VOLUME, not by weight, and the conversion is approximate. There are two prices offered, the lower one is "Pay in advance by PayPal." The second is "Pay at the meeting." Please note that if you are unable to attend a meeting, you remain liable for the worms. PayPal address is BatfishAquatics@gmail.com

Blackworms
1.5 CUPS O' WORM: $28 // $32
1 CUP O' WORMS: $22 // $28
1/2 CUP O' WORMS: $14 // $18
1/4 CUP O WORMS: $10 // $14

There are Exxodon on it, too! :)