• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Post is of a mature nature

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
HEY LONNIE! NICE TO SEE YA! I WAS ASKING ABOUT YOU. IVE SEEN THAT WORM BEFORE IN ANOTHER ARTICLE AS IT WAS KILLING AN EXIBIT THEY HAD. IT TURNED OUT THIS WAS WHAT WAS KILLING EVERYTHING. THEY HAD TO TAKE THE TANK ALMOST APART TO FIND IT. VERY INTERESTING CREATURE.

Lively

Members
Hmm, I'm not fond of marine worms - at all. I'd go so far as to say that I hate them.

I wonder if the male appendage regrows.

DonkeyFish

Members
On a sidetrack... I totally met Lorena Bobbit a few years ago at a going away party for my friend. Was sitting next to her all evening on the couch and had no clue until we were leaving and my friend was like "DUDE. Do you know who you were hanging out with????". OMG. So funny! She was normal and nice enough just sitting there at a party... goes to show, never know who you're gonna meet!! :)

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
On a sidetrack... I totally met Lorena Bobbit a few years ago at a going away party for my friend. Was sitting next to her all evening on the couch and had no clue until we were leaving and my friend was like "DUDE. Do you know who you were hanging out with????". OMG. So funny! She was normal and nice enough just sitting there at a party... goes to show, never know who you're gonna meet!! :)

Holy Weiner!!!

OMG...Ay dios Mio!!!