• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Planning Breeding Racks

nice! i like the plan. you will have lots of options. like keep bigger fewer big fish or more smaller ones! I feel like i have started to lean towards the smaller fish too. they really interest me and you can house more of them! pike cichlids might be cool they seem to have some attitude! Brazil sounds like a blast i would love to go sometime!. Let me know when you move to a house. It would be fun helping move tanks and set up!

Termato

Board of Directors
nice! i like the plan. you will have lots of options. like keep bigger fewer big fish or more smaller ones! I feel like i have started to lean towards the smaller fish too. they really interest me and you can house more of them! pike cichlids might be cool they seem to have some attitude! Brazil sounds like a blast i would love to go sometime!. Let me know when you move to a house. It would be fun helping move tanks and set up!

More fish is always better hahaha

Thanks, I really appreciate that!