• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Piebald Red Devil 3"-4" Juveniles (This Type Doesn't Get Very Big)

I purchased some fry off Aquabid that were advertised as Piebald Amphilophus Sagittae. I had the parents looked at by Jeff Rapps and he didn't think they looked like Sagittae, but either way what makes them special is that they stay much smaller then the normal Red Devils you see. The adults that produced them have been living happily in a 55 gallon for years and are about half the size of a similar aged Red Devil. The white and orange pied markings on the parents of these guys will blow you away. As soon as I saw them and heard how small they stayed I just had to have some. Now that the fry have grown to about 3"-4" I need to start to thin my heard, so I thought I would make some available to you guys. I am asking $15 each and I have 4 available that I will let go for now. Please feel free to email me for pics of the parents that produced these guys. I can meet in Hunt Valley, MD, near Glenville, PA (17329), That Fish Place in Lancaster, PA, or shipping is also an option. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks a lot.

Matt Ozsvath
matt@lizardsofoz.com
717-637-6409