• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Ordering from Batfish, my tale

Carolineep

CCA Members
I wasn't sure where to put this if it is in the wrong place I apologize

I need to give a shout out and thank you to the folks at Batfish.

I won an auction of some critically endangered fish that I will admit I was nervous about making the journey home alive. Because of the auction and subsequent ride home through the real life version of GTA that I call the beltway those fish were jostled around in a nicely prepared bag with a little poly filter, then sloshed around in a bucket. For half a day Give or take?
Becauss of the excellent care they received prior they are taking it all in stride, and I even saw them picking for food within hours of being plopped in a tank.
So if you are on the fence about ordering from Batfish I hope my story will help . Our wonderful sponsors need our help and I will definitely be purchasing the quality fish from Batfish again.
Thank you !

Sigh can someone fix my spelling in the title please?

Carolineep

CCA Members
Dangit well that will teach me to post in the middle of the night when I am exhausted.

I should have gone with
Please support our vendors thank you !

Can't blame auto correct for this one.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Josh donated some quality stuff to the auction, and I know he had several pre-orders too. I've ordered from him several times and generally have great luck with my purchases.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Josh and Batfish are great supporters of CCA! Really happy with the fish I got on his pre-order :)

Matt

JLW

CCA Members
I'm glad to hear that they made the trip well, and were doing well! Now, don't keep us all in suspense: what were the critically endangered fish?

lkelly

Members
I'm glad to hear that they made the trip well, and were doing well! Now, don't keep us all in suspense: what were the critically endangered fish?

Whatever they were, they weren't as critically endangered as the dead pleco that Christine saw in the trash can at the hotel.

olzkool

Members
Btw the fish I got from josh are loving life right now. That phantom is awesome and those little blue eyes I got look really good in my baby tang tank. The tank is black with black and white sand and the yellow just pops. They are the perfect size for it too.

IMG_6035.JPG

I wish I would have just bought the rest of them

And this guy.....

IMG_6046.JPG

Carolineep

CCA Members

I snagged... (cough) denied everyone else the Lipochromus SP Matumbi Hunter group. I can't wait to see how they color up. They are very personable and I often see them waiting at front of tank for food delivery.