• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

OPEN HOUSE

JLW

CCA Members
Batfish Aquatics OPEN HOUSE

Saturday, 14 June 2014 -- 2 - 6 PM

(Housewarming Party for Non Fish People, too, 5-??)

IF I manage to buy a grill before then, BBQ around 5 PM -- otherwise, pizza! :)

As many people know, a few months ago, the lease for Batfish Aquatics expired, and our landlord declined to renew it. I was fortunate enough to find a large house with an unfinished basement that is actually larger than the former warehouse and relocated several weeks ago. Things now are fairly well settled in, all the in-use racks are up and running, and we've got lots of fish. As such, we'll be having an OPEN HOUSE from 2-6 PM on Saturday, 14 June 2014, and a housewarming party from 5 until .... the neighbours complain.

This is the second Saturday in June, and the usual weekend for the Capital Cichlid Assocation; however, they are not meeting this week, but meeting the THIRD Saturday. We are located not terribly far from the old location and the CCA meeting, in Burtonsville, MD (20866)-- please e-mail me at BatfishAquatics@gmail.com if you need the physical address (I don't like posting it on public forums, sorry!).

I'll be sending out a PRE ORDER list for fish to pick up that weekend, and that weekend only.

Also, if you haven't yet joined our Mailing List, please visit http://eepurl.com/VgjfX and do so! Also, please like us on facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/BatfishAquatics !

Leffler817

CCA Members
There is already a herd of buffalo out where your moving Water buffalo will fit right in

There is! But actually, I want to feed the antelope and kudu to my alligator. Then the water buffalo should stomp the alligator as he, er it, is eaten by the bull sharks in the creek behind my new house.... Still trying to figure out how to take care of the sharks. I'm leaning towards a .270 but might need more firepower.... Decisions, decisions....

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Ballen0351

Members
There is! But actually, I want to feed the antelope and kudu to my alligator. Then the water buffalo should stomp the alligator as he, er it, is eaten by the bull sharks in the creek behind my new house.... Still trying to figure out how to take care of the sharks. I'm leaning towards a .270 but might need more firepower.... Decisions, decisions....

There is rumor of bear out that way maybe it can eat the shark like a salmon. Then I once heard of a chupacabra near Hurlock so......

fish

Banned

You want my bigfoot? He is semi aggressive though.