• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Open House This Sunday!

JLW

CCA Members
An annual tradition at Batfish Aquatics, it is already time again to host our Holiday Party. Please join us this Sunday, the 18th, from 1-5 PM at Batfish Aquatics in Silver Spring, MD 20904.

Stop by, relax and check out our great inventory of freshwater fishes. Our open houses always have a great selection of food and drinks, as well as great potluck; please feel free to bring a dish to share, as well.

Please RSVP to Sales@BatfishAquatics.com to or on the Facebook page so we know how many people are coming. We'll send you the address and directions.

Please note that Google maps has an out of date address; this is likely the address your GPS will have.

** (Sorry for late notice, I thought I'd posted it here already! ) **

Becca

Members
Last I checked, there were still fish from the Peru shipment in stock. There are some REALLY F*CKING AWESOME BADA** FISH there... Like GINORMOUS Farlowellas, GORGEOUS wild angels, ADORKABLE pygmy cories, and MYSTERIOUS splash tetras... (you know, the kind that color up amazingly and you can't figure out WTF they are, but you don't care because they are beautiful).

Damian knows what I'm talkin' about...

ddavila06

Members
I put all the new additions in the 75 already! is not photo ready yet, because I added substrate in the back and it clouded the whole thing, but will be next week something! angels, corys and the stick fish look awesome! looking forward to a few more things tomorrow :D

dogofwar

CCA Members
Thanks much to Josh and Angela for hosting us at the Holiday Party / Open House!

Saw lots of folks from CCA, PVAS...even a crew who drove up from Richmond :)

The Batfish Cave was great and I went home with some cool fish.

We're lucky to have such good local retailers and supporters of CCA. Look forward to seeing Josh at The Big Fish Deal in March!

Matt

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
That was alot of fun, and picked up some beautiful angels. Thanks to Josh and Angela.