• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Ohio Cichlid Association Extravaganza

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
The OCA will be coming up in November again. 21st thru the 23rd.
The sight will not be up for a few months but keep the dates open.
Last year there were a lot of CCA members there. It was a lot of fun.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
The last couple years, Tracey and I get a first floor room. Seems to be the CCA hang out. Right in the middle of everything.

As Pat and others from your area know it's a lot of fun and reasonably priced.

Hope to see you there in November.

For information about the OCA and the Extravaganza please visit our web page or feel free to contact me directly at mojarra@cox.net.

Ohio Cichlid Association

Check here for Extravaganza information and updates.

This years confirmed speakers are:
Juan Miguel Artigas - Central America
Vinny Kutty - Pikes
Ingo Siedel - Catfish
Ad Konings - Africans

We're still working to round out the speaker line up and it should be a great one!

Don't forget, last year the hotel sold out so get your rooms early!

See you there!

Dan

mscichlid

Founder
More than likely somebody forgot to pay for the domain name or register it or whatever you have to do to keep your site up. It'll be back.

longstocking

Members
I won't be there :(

I'll be on an island relaxing... drinking some fruity drink ! On our honeymoon :p

I'll wave to all the fish while I'm diving 100 feet deep for you guys :p

Julie

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (longstocking @ Jun 24 2008, 11:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I'll be on an island relaxing... drinking some fruity drink ! On our honeymoon :p

I'll wave to all the fish while I'm diving 100 feet deep for you guys :p[/b]

hehe.. well be like that Sarah!! :p Just hope you remember to take Bill along with you! :rolleyes:

I'm planning on going to the OCA, as long as I'm not too hung over from the wedding... and I still have some time off from work coming to me!! It is without doubt one of the best shows I've gone to!

kaj41354

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (longstocking @ Jun 24 2008, 12:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I'll wave to all the fish while I'm diving 100 feet deep for you guys :p[/b]

You're not Honeymooning in Beautiful Ohio????? I am shocked and surprised!

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Sarah, think for a moment

You could have the wedding at the Pizza Banquet. (low cost)
I could arrange for Ad to do the ceremony for you. (He is already paid for the weekend)
The reception could be at the Hospitality suite. (free hot dogs, chips and beer)
Then you could dive in the indoor pool. (free)

Think about it.