• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Oh, the upgrades

Duane911

Members
So I just picked up a Rena Filstar Xp3 to run along side both of my penguin 350 HOBs on my 55 gal for $ 80.00 ! Call it overkill but I've heard you can never have two much filtration. I have to touch it to even tell if it's running. Beautiful machine. Is it bad that I choose working on my tank over sleep ?

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I had two Rena XP3s on my 110 when it was set up. Easiest canister filter I ever owned. Much easier than the Marineland Magnum to maintain and much quieter than Fluvals.

Good pickup! :happy0144:

Duane911

Members
There comin. I need help figuring out wich light to get. When I took pics last night, they ( the fish ) looked way, way different. And I think the lights make the water appear lightly cloudy. In the pics, the water is crystal clear and the lava ricks just pop out at ya. Any suggestions ?

NYfan78

Members
I just got a Caoralife fw double light 6700k and another i forget. Its awesome on my 55!!! All thanks to Caleb.