• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New Web Site for CAS Coming Soon

Jay

CCA Members
CAS is in the process of rebuilding the web site. A new and improved site is on the way, along with a forum site. The web site is moving to a new host that is better equipped to handle it.

Until this rebuild is completed, some fish may be behind on count updates. Check the description for each fish to see when it was last updated and when it is due to be updated. If the due date has passed, that fish has not yet been updated. If you have concerns about any size listed for fish that are not updated yet, please send me an email at cichlidsarespecial1@gmail.com.

Currently, the web site appears to be functioning properly. However, if it moves slow or does not seem to function try contacting me by email and I will work out manual orders for you. If you make an order on the site and do not hear back from me within 24 hours, please contact me by email and I will make sure your order is filled.

It may take me some time to catch up with fish counts due to the issues we had with the site last week and the extra work being done to help with the rebuild.

Do not forget that I am willing to deliver fish to the September CCA meeting if I receive enough orders. Right now I only have one order and its is not enough to make the trip. Please consider helping your fellow CCA member out and purchase some fish to the meeting.

Please bear with us as we work to make the web site and your experience with CAS better.

Jay