• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New User Here

P

Paul

Just thought I'd poke my head in and say hello! :)

I haven't kept cichlids (or any other fish) in over a decade and I'm finally ready to get back into the hobby. I used to keep Malawi (mostly mbuna) tanks, but I'm looking to get into the shell-dwellers this time around. I'm on the fence about tank size - I'm thinking of starting out slow with a small Neolamprologus multifasciatus species tank (probably a 20L). But part of me wants to go ahead and jump back in with a 40L (or 55) community tank with a multie colony, a few Julies (transcriptus) and some Synodontis petricola.

In any case, it was nice to stumble across the boards here, and I plan on joining the CCA soon and look forward to meeting some folks at the next meeting. (BTW, I live in Baltimore)

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Welcome, Paul
There are several people in the club who have shell dwellers.
Hope to see you today.

P

Paul

Unfortunately I couldn't make it to the May meeting - had to man a community yard sale. I hope to meet everyone at the June meeting, though. :)