• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New prospective member

danbalzer

Members
Hi everyone,

I just discovered the CCA and this forum. I am looking forward to coming to the meeting on Saturday and meeting folks (that is, if prospective members are welcome at the meetings?). I've been an off-and-on (mostly off) aquarist for more than 30 years and am looking to jump back into the hobby after an 8-year hiatus while I was overseas. My interest is Malawi cichlids (mbuna) and I'm in the beginning stages of setting up a 75 gallon tank, so I have lots of questions about recommendations for equipment and local retailers. When I last kept mbuna from 1998-2002 I patronized Totally Fish in the MD suburbs, but I understand they are now out of business.

Dan

minifoot77

Members
welcome i think you could over stock a 75g with fish at one of our meetings/auctions and potential members are welcome at the meeting i believe....

F8LBITE

Members
Welcome to the forum my fellow Virginian! Its totally cool to come check out the meeting, see you there.

Lively

Members
Yeah! Another Virginian… we’ll outnumber you Marylanders one day! :p

Welcome to the forum and the BEST FISH CLUB IN THE UNIVERSE! We’ll enjoy corrupting ummm, bringing you back to the fishy madness of cichlidmania.

Jumbie

Members
Welcome to the forum, I look forward to metting you Saturday and I hope you join the club this weekend.