• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New milestone.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I see at some point yesterday evening we passed the 30000 post mark.:jumpy:

Thank you everyone for making this club forum a success. I can remember the days when I used to look in the morning and find 2 new posts.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
congratulations to CCA! a special thanks to all the folks that make everything run smooth. from the folks we see and the ones we dont.:wub: a big THANK YOU & CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FOUNDERS!
without your brainchild we wouldnt have such a great club!:party0003::jumping0045::happy0065:

Jumbie

Members
Way to go CCA! To tell you the truth when I was away from the forum/club a few months back I felt like I was experiencing some major withdraw.
I don't what I would do without the CCA and I know I am speaking for many others when I say that.
So all and all I'm glad it was not a decision to shut the club down.

I am also glad the club did not get shut down. I am glad that the forum got updated too and I feel that it is a very important tool for the club. Once the forum got updated it gave new life to the organization, and the large MFK influx.

Congrats!!!!

Cartel

Members
Only one problem with CCA. The fact that I find myself on other forums less and less and this one more and more!

marge618

CCA member
congratulations to CCA! a special thanks to all the folks that make everything run smooth. from the folks we see and the ones we dont.:wub: a big THANK YOU & CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FOUNDERS!
without your brainchild we wouldnt have such a great club!:party0003::jumping0045::happy0065:

Just wanted to bump this up again. GREAT news is always best when retold by those involved. Let's add all the new members to our congrats as well.

Lively

Members
I get email notifications on threads - ya'll fill up my inbox quick! lol

IMHO - the forum helps foster friendships quickly - if I only got to see/talk to everyone once a month I'm fairly sure it would take forever to feel like a "true" member of this fishy folk family! (how many "f's" can a gal stick in one statement? lol)

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
whats a caa hit squad member christian? can i buy another "c" for 400 chuck? :pound::FIREdevil: you know i couldnt resist. lol.