• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

new 50/65 versa top

Cristy

Members
It is brand new in unopened box $25.

I ordered the wrong thing from drsfostersmith. Thought I was ordering a 36x18 top that would fit a 40 breeder, but this is for a 50/65 with center brace.

i might take it. i need a top for my 55 tall. what are the dimmensions? and for a center brace? you think if the center brace was broken out of mine it would be okk?

jonclark96

Past CCA President
i might take it. i need a top for my 55 tall. what are the dimmensions? and for a center brace? you think if the center brace was broken out of mine it would be okk?

I wouldn't take out the brace. I picked up a 55 with a broken center brace and when I test filled it prior to fixing the brace, the glass bowed by almost an inch. I think it would only be a matter of time before you had a mess on your hands.

i found the tank this way. is was on the side of the road. and yea the 55 does bow when its filled but it was good for the 6 months is was up. im getting a new brace and rim for it here soon so i may take this from you. please pm me

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Made that mistake twice via eBay. You should return it. I have been trying to sell one my self for a while with no luck.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

Cristy

Members
Made that mistake twice via eBay. You should return it. I have been trying to sell one my self for a while with no luck.

I was just hoping to avoid the return shipping charge, but if nobody takes it, I'll return it.