• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Need Microworms?

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
Just wondering if anyone is in need of a microworm culture. I can make up starter cultures and bring them to the May 9th meeting. If you let me know soon enough, these cultures will be ready to feed, otherwise it will be a few days before you can begin harvesting them. I use them with my alto fry and they really work great. I'll price containers later today at the store to figure out what the price will be, but it'll be cheap :cool:.

Sonny Disposition

If you don't get any takers, you should pack up a couple of starters and put them in the auction.

Just wondering if anyone is in need of a microworm culture. I can make up starter cultures and bring them to the May 9th meeting. If you let me know soon enough, these cultures will be ready to feed, otherwise it will be a few days before you can begin harvesting them. I use them with my alto fry and they really work great. I'll price containers later today at the store to figure out what the price will be, but it'll be cheap :cool:.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I would love one. i just accidentally killed mine by knocking it into the tank...what a mess

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Ok, got the containers. I can make up 3 more cultures, these will be very large cultures so you'll have enough to not only feed right away but you can also take some of it to start other smaller cultures so that you have a constant cycle of "fresh" cultures. I got my culture which was just over a cup for $18.50 w/shipping on aquabid, these cultures will be 2 cups for $5.00.

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

I've got one more X-Large culture that I can bring saturday, it will be ready to feed and is big enough to make a couple more starters. They started climbing up the sides today, so by saturday it will be in full swing. You can post here or pm. Looking forward to meeting everyone!!!