• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Need Donation For School

Andrew

Members
SCALES is working with a school on a Madagascar biotope aquarium. For it, we need some Broad Leaf Watersprite, Ceratopteris cornuta. If you have any and are coming to the meeting on Friday, could you kindly drop it off at SCALES? It will then be transferred to the school tank once we have it running.

Thanks much

dogofwar

CCA Members
Hi Andrew,

I'm breeding nosibeeinsis, which is closely related.

I've been successful getting them to about 2 weeks old and then they disappear (I think eaten by the parents). I'm planning to artificially raise some next time around...

Matt

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Andrew @ Sep 10 2008, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Also possibly looking for Ptychochromis oligacanthus. Anyone beeding those?[/b]

Julie

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Andrew @ Sep 10 2008, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Also possibly looking for Ptychochromis oligacanthus. Anyone beeding those?[/b]

Andrew,

Lou Rovner of the MACK club in PA was breeding those fish. He's usually very good about letting people have some, esp schools and what not. You might try contacting him.

Andrew

Members
Thanks to both of you. Julie, can you pm me contact info for Lou?

Thanks

Still need some broad leaf sprite...