• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Moving to VA from TX!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
JB, Welcome the Best Cichlid Club in the Whole Entire World!!!

Richard

"This is CCA Sparta!!!"

300_movie_image_gerard_butler-1.jpg

Mullet

Members
JB is a fellow HCCC'r and good friend and he will be missed. I laughed when someone mentioned the 4 hour drive. That is nothing for JB. He would drive that far for a free 10 gallon tank.

He will be a great addition to your group as he is very enthusiatic. He has promised he will still come down for an occasional club activity and I hope he does

mscichlid

Founder
Hi Dave! Welcome to the forum. We sure can use someone with his determination and spirit.

BTW, start a thread to introduce yourself. A very nice website you have there.

Last edited:

maddog10

Members
That is what we need, enthusiastic (crazy) and dedicated (crazy) members. Have any more you want to send up!

Very nice site Dave, although I did not see any Crenicichla. The Legos are great!

Cartel

Members
I actually plan on doing the opposite late this year to early next year. I moved here from Texas because of my job but hopefully by then I can transfer back. Im from Dallas though so i dunno bout that driving 4 hours for grocery's thing!

Iv done the drive back and forth a few times fastest time has been 18 hours straight.....thats moving....

Linda_Ka

Members
Moving to VA from TX

welcome darren, i managed to come over here for the past two summers from scotland and plan a permanant move this summer, if you let me know you price range i can try and help you out. frame dll dns error