• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Missing Fish

To whomever purchased the L. stappersii pair at the June auction. I was draining their former tank today and found the female under the sponge filter. I thought she was hiding inside one of the shells in the bag. I don't know who purchased the pair or how to contact them. I am trying to make arrangements to have the female brought down by Pat along with 2 juveniles that I found in another tank. Or have Andy Watson bring them down at the next meeting which isn't until September I am afraid. I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience. Please accept my apologies it was not intentional. If you are or know the person who purchased the fish pleace contact me at narwhal@epix.net before June 28th as I will be moving to Wisconsin and will be getting a new email address once there.

Andy Hudson

knuckles

Members
Andy,

I won your fish at the auction yesterday, and I just sent you an email.

[No WONDER my new fish don't seem to love each other!!]
:eek: :p

Jennifer

it's ok. Turns out the female "L. stappersi" I found today is a L. brevis that jumped into the tank from the one next to it. I got your email and if you have both adults you have the pair. They were the only adult fish in the tank previously. After pulling the fish out into the light the one I have here is definitely a L. brevis and the tank next to it is short one.

Andy

You may want to make sure the shells are on opposite sides of the tank. They tended to stay to their own corners unless breeding. I had had them together in a 10 for about a year now.
Andy