• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Mini-Open House

JLW

CCA Members
Hey Folks,

As many of you know, Batfish Aquatics has just completed our relocation. Our new location is about 2 miles from the CCA meeting location, near the intersection of Randolph Road and New Hampshire. As I've had a number of people interested in seeing our new spot, I'm going to go ahead and open the doors from 12 noon until 1:45 PM, which leaves enough time to get to the CCA meeting, and then from whenever CCA ends (5-6 PM) until 8 PM. Please send a PM if you're interested in coming, and I'll send the exact address to you. As we are not generally open to the public, I do not wish the address to be publicly posted anymore than I want my home address on the forum. :)

And just to make things interested, I will give 20% off all non-discounted prices at the Open House! You'll also get to see some fish that are not on the lists .... and probably for sale.

J.