• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Mbuna's

Hey everyone,

I recently bought a 125 gallon that came w/ about 10 assorted Mbuna's. I'm looking to give these guys away to someone who wants them (of course I would love a donation :) ). I live in Alexandria City, and I'm off all weekend, so if you are interested just hit me up.

I will get photos of them as soon as I figure out where my wife put the darn camera.

Mike

Hello how are you? My name is Juan and I am interested in getting your Mbuna's from you/ Please give me a call at 202-277-8882 so that we could make arrangements for me to pick them up. Thanks and God bless!

Juan C. Saavedra

Hey Juan,

I have a lady that wants to pick up the fish and pay a little money. I will let you know if she doesn't get them.

Thanks

Well here's a pretty cool update....sorta

Last night when I let my tank settle from being the "Hand of God" and taking the fish out to make room....my male Socolofi started to try to get a little something something w/ the 2 females in the tank. That is the first time i've seen him do this.

My OB is still trying his hardest w/ the Sunshine, but for some reason she is not having any of his moves. I really hope she decides to go for it again soon.

I will keep everyone updated. Also Jose (F8tlebiteva) is hooking me up w/ 5 new fish on Wed, so my tank is going to look HOT :FIREdevil:

maddog10

Members
Mike,

I accidently deleted one of your post while deleting one of Richards double posts. Sorry about that.

In the post Mike was saying that the fish found a new home.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (maddog10 @ Jun 23 2008, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Mike,

I accidently deleted one of your post while deleting one of Richards double posts. Sorry about that.

In the post Mike was saying that the fish found a new home.[/b]

A little piece of me is now gone :(