• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Looking for Lake Tang cichlids (non-shellies)

rvaducks

CCA Members
I have a 60g breeder multi tank that I'm finding to be a bit boring. I have about a dozen shellies in there and they stay in the shells (obviously) and the lower 1/3 and i don't see much movement. I'd like a couple of fish to add some movement to the tank. I don't want anything that's going to kill my shellies (but not worried about fry). Anyone have anything?

Jim Anderson

CCA Members
I have the perfect fish for you that are peaceful, great companions for shelies and lots of movement. 3x-Cyprichromis Kitumba Reverse trio (2x-males, 1x-female) $30 for the trio, they were purchased from Daves Rare fish.

seronels

CCA Members
I have Cyprichromis leptosoma Mamalesa, a bunch since Cyps are better kept in schools. I also have Paracyprichromis nigripinnis with the beautiful blue neon streaks. I have some Altolamprologus compressiceps… firefins which are pretty but can get 5-6”. They are peaceful fish, though like to hunt fry. I also have juvenile Altolamprologus compressiceps Sumbu dwarfs which only get 2” and will stay in the rocks, though they will breed in larger conch shells. Both the Altos are very slow growers too. Let me know if interested in any.
That won’t be ready for about a month, but I just got some goby cichlid fry too.

rvaducks

CCA Members
I have Cyprichromis leptosoma Mamalesa, a bunch since Cyps are better kept in schools. I also have Paracyprichromis nigripinnis with the beautiful blue neon streaks. I have some Altolamprologus compressiceps… firefins which are pretty but can get 5-6”. They are peaceful fish, though like to hunt fry. I also have juvenile Altolamprologus compressiceps Sumbu dwarfs which only get 2” and will stay in the rocks, though they will breed in larger conch shells. Both the Altos are very slow growers too. Let me know if interested in any.
That won’t be ready for about a month, but I just got some goby cichlid fry too.

Can I come by and take a look at these. The tank is a 4' tank so even the 5-6" fish should be fine.

MarkK

CCA Members
I have these tanganyikan cichlids for sale:

Neolamprologus pulcher "Daffodil"
Neolamprologus leleupi
Julidochromis transcriptus "Bemba"
Julidochromis marlieri
Julidochromis ornatus
Neolamprologus buescheri "Kachese"
Chalinochromis sp. bifrenatus