• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Looking for a Bristlenose Pleco

MAV75

Members
Does anyone have a juvenile bristlenose pleco (2-3")I can buy from you? I'm looking for one to go in my 29g tank with some Tanganyikans. I would also be interested in Nerite snails, but i have never had them before. None of my fish are typical snail eaters, so I am open to them as well. Thanks.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
i have both but not sure where Burke, VA is. I am in York, pa but I do ship regularly. I have zebra nerite, red spot nerite, green spikey (clithion corona) and bumblebee nerite (another clithion corona species) as well as some juvenile bn. I prefer the nerites as they have a lower bioload and less distinct poo.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Mauricio,

Rachel's nerites are awesome. I got some and they look great with my Tangs! Her prices are the best out there too! :happy0144:

toddnbecka

Members
I have a couple hundred BN fry/juvies anywhere between a couple months of age up to 2"+ available. However, if you want nerites too your best bet is Rachel for combined shipping.

chris_todd

Members
Sounds like you've already decided to go with Rachel, but let me give her another thumbs up - her nerites not only look cool, but man, they do a job on algae! After I removed my 12" pleco from my 65g Mbuna tank, I discovered the big guy had actually been cleaning it for me - I had a huge diatom algae outbreak. Everything took on a shade of brown. Rachel hooked me up with a couple zebra nerites and some BN plecos, and in less than two weeks every single surface was clean again. It was really cool to see where the nerites had gone over the rocks, it was like those old vacuum cleaner commercials. I should have taken pictures, but oh well, I suck. Though not as well as those nerites and BN plecos, LOL.