• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Long distance Show

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I was asked to post this

Hi everybody,Here in the depths of Cheshire,I am excitedly getting ready for the British Cichlid Convention which is on the 18th April,not far to go now,its at aplace called Redditch near Birmingham.We have two guest speakers Alf Stalberg from Norway world authority on Aequidens and Bernt Degan top auther on Discus who has shaped the methods of breeding them over the years.Also there is a "to die for" auction as well,with very rare cichlids being brought by the collectors themselves.Even the hardened aquarists are in a tizzy about the mouthwatering selection of fish avilable.If any of you folks can come over, you will be made very welcome,it will, I think be worth it .Please let me know if any of you can come
Kind Regards Big Pete
progress.gif

F8LBITE

Members
Id love to, my sister just got back from London and she had a great time. Maybe next year Pete.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
lol
lets see
so far this year,
Daughters wedding.
Work in GM dealership,
New computer,
Hmm don't think so. :character0051:

dogofwar

CCA Members
I've seen some flights to the UK lately (esp. Ireland) that were cheaper than going to Chicago and back. Seriously.

Matt