• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

livefish

fweed

Members
Has anyone ever delt with livefishdirect.com they are out of utah. If so was quality fish good and did it take long to recieve package. Or anything else you could think of. Thanks

cmcpart0422

Members
I have bought fish from them. They are not cheap. All the fish arrived alive but they gave me a reverse trio instead of 1m/2f. If you have a doa from them they will refund the fish but not all the shipping. They have a good selection but like I said its not cheap. They overnight the fish so they come fast.

I strongly urge you to try and find what you are looking for from members here. I know that julie at frybabies.com has an extensive wish list and great prices. You can save on shipping buying from members also. If you become a member some people will give you a member discount too :D. I wouldn't buy from livefishdirect again.

Good luck hope the info helps.

toddnbecka

Members
Being up in the mountains with limited selection at the lfs, I buy and sell a fair number of fish online. I've never dealt with livefishdirect.com simply because their prices are waaay too high IMO. If you can't find what you want locally or from other CCA members, check out aquabid.com to compare prices. Most sellers there will ship Priority Mail, and if the fish are packed properly they should be fine.

fweed

Members
cool thanks I am a memeber but not a full time memeber how can I do that. Can it be paid for by paypal. I know the next meeting is not till sept and I will be there for that one.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Membership runs from Jan to Dec
So right now it is 1/2 price.
Sorry, no we still do not have paypal

If you send the cash or a check to the address on the app I will add
you to the list. And you will be green. lol
App can be found from the portal. Look to the left and click on "join us"