• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Last Chance!!!

craby

Members
Bobby,
I tried to email you but got a return error message. Can you take pics of my setup or is it too late?

It's not too late to take pix for the March presentation. However, I only have until the middle of February to get it done.

I have had a couple people contact me that I have replied to. But they haven't ackowledged my response to set a date. If you want it done, hurry up and get a date established.

I just got a new computer last night. So if anybody was trying to email me, I haven't gotten it because I have to set up the mailbox.

Contact me with a PM for now, until I get my mailbox setup. Or try emailing me at bobbyaphillips@comcast.net.

craby

Members
Bobby,
I believe you can edit your original post to change .com to .net as an option to correct this.

Originally posted by craby@Feb 1 2006, 08:07 AM
Bobby,
I believe you can edit your original post to change .com to .net as an option to correct this.
Thanks Luke. That may explain the problems. :huh:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I see many of you have taken advantage of Bobby's offer.

We should have a good talk in March.

Originally posted by Airborne001@Feb 17 2006, 09:17 PM
Can we bring our camera set-ups to the meeting for some tips?
I'm not sure what you mean by "setups".

I am not a camera expert. I don't sell them or fix them. Therefore, I am not familiar with all the makes and models out there.

I think your idea would be good for a "workshop" that we are planning in the near future. At the workshop members can bring their cameras and we can exchange tips and demonstrate various setups.

The March talk will spend more time on general aquatic/aquarium photography. And explain the importance of "setups".

I suggest you leave your cameras home for this talk though.