• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Large desk, Front desk, Mini Bar or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddavila06

Members
hi everyone! im not sure if the for sale section is strictly for fish supplies but i have this piece of furniture i need to get rid of:

this large furniture was re-done with my dad, is heavy!! lol is oak or birch, not sure. my dad told me to sell it for $900, but im pushing it down to around $600 so send offers! the pictures were taken before the last layer of stain! the thing measures roughly 5 feet x8x 42 high. i will get accurate measurenments soon. has two drawers. you can come and see if at our place of business at 5408 L port royal rd, springfield, va right off 495 and braddock any questions call me guys @ 703 655 4666

send offers!!! i want it gone soon

BTW, if anyone is interested we are doing countertops, kitchen cabinets, and custom works (desks, bookshelves, doors, installations, woodworking) and the business is family owned, any questions, bug me :D

019.JPG

020.JPG

022.JPG

023.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.