• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Laif Demasion Farm Order in Progress

Jay

CCA Members
I am in the process of ordering from Laif Demasion's farm. There is a huge amount of special order fish available; but, time is limited. I need your orders, if any, by Memorial Day Monday May 30 at 6:00 p.m. These fish will arrive late on Thursday June 2. This order was planned so that I could bring fish from this order with me to the June 11 meeting for anyone wanting to purchase them. I do not plan to attend another CCA meeting until October 2011, therefore, the June meeting is the best time to take advantage of me being able to bring fish to a meeting to save you the shipping cost or the cost to drive to York to pick them up.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Jay - good idea, but you realize we're dong a large Davesfish group buy this month, right? Pickup for that order is at the meeting.

guarddog5

CCA Members
I am in the process of ordering from Laif Demasion's farm. There is a huge amount of special order fish available; but, time is limited. I need your orders, if any, by Memorial Day Monday May 30 at 6:00 p.m. These fish will arrive late on Thursday June 2. This order was planned so that I could bring fish from this order with me to the June 11 meeting for anyone wanting to purchase them. I do not plan to attend another CCA meeting until October 2011, therefore, the June meeting is the best time to take advantage of me being able to bring fish to a meeting to save you the shipping cost or the cost to drive to York to pick them up.

You have a list of stock available?