• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Kribensis fry

mchambers

Former CCA member
I've got a tank full of pelvicachromis pulcher fry, up to an inch long, for the taking. I'll do the Avatar thing and ask for trades of things such frankincense and myrrh, or anything more useful for aquarium use.

I've also got a proven breeding pair of kribs, and another pair that hasn't spawned yet.

I'm hoping to make the January meeting and could bring the fish then, but would be happier to make the space in the next week or two. I'm in NW DC, near the border with Silver Spring.

mchambers

Former CCA member
I don't really want anything, but if you've got some plants or some extra fry, that would be great.

Jmty

Members
I can give you some clippings of plants that I got , don't know names but can send you pics.

Man i'm about to move back to DC at the end of feb I'd love to scoop some kribs.....but i bet they'll all be gone by then. Let me know if ya get another batch =)

mchambers

Former CCA member
Hey, I've got about 40 still to move and two breeding pairs (in separate tanks), so I think it's likely I'll have some then. PM me when you get back to DC.

mchambers

Former CCA member
Bump. Still got tons of juveniles, and another pair just had more babies. Free for the taking. I'm around this weekend and also plan to be at next week's meeting.