• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Just can't get enough. Ever

Tannin Aquatics

CCA Members
If you hang around in the hobby long enough, you get acquainted with some really amazing people. I love my friends that are serious fish geeks, for a multitude of reasons, not the least of which is that they think nothing of spontaneously embarking on a major fish room project, aquarium upgrade, or tank build. (click to read more)

(Sorry, no sexy pic today..Photobucket is down at the moment...)

Becca

Members
"Why is that?"

We're hoarders... Just face it, guys, we're hoarders. Most of us are probably better organized and a bit less unkempt than the stereotypical hoarder, but there you have it. :p

FishEggs

Hi. My name is Matt and i'm a hoarder. Not only in Fishy stuff too. I find a lot of similarities between Aquarists and Woodworkers. Might be why my hobbies include both of them.

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Hi. My name is Matt and i'm a hoarder. Not only in Fishy stuff too. I find a lot of similarities between Aquarists and Woodworkers. Might be why my hobbies include both of them.

Hi my name is Will I too am a hoarder. At one point I had robotics equipment as well as rc helicopters planes and cars...strewn all over the house, I've since been in recovery....I seem to slowly upgraded from rc to real cars. Sooooo..... I've notice a few gear heads and grease monkey among the group.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Tannin Aquatics

CCA Members
Hi my name is Will I too am a hoarder. At one point I had robotics equipment as well as rc helicopters planes and cars...strewn all over the house, I've since been in recovery....I seem to slowly upgraded from rc to real cars. Sooooo..... I've notice a few gear heads and grease monkey among the group.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

"It's starting again...arrghhhhhH!!"