• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

June Aclc Meeting

kaj41354

Members
Just in case you don't get enough about Tanganyikans at the CCA this month....Look Who's Talkimg at the ACLC!

Tuesday June 17th 2008

Julie Christie - Keeping & Breeding Tanganyikan Cichlids

Julie Christie is the owner/operator of Frybabies.com in Pottstown, Pennsylvania. She was bit by the aquarist bug about 13 years ago after purchasing a goldfish for one of her children. She now has over 250 tanks of all sizes and even has an indoor Stingray pond! She has operated Frybabies in its current location since 2002 and has quite a variety of fish including an amazing selection of Tropheus and other African Cichlids, South and Central American Cichlids including Apistos, Corydoras Catfish, Tetras, Synodontis, a few killies and some beautiful Plecos including the L46! Many of these tanks are active breeding tanks and you will always find a variety of the Tanganyikans as well as other fish breeding at any one time at Frybabies. Julie is originally from Maine and in addition to operating Frybabies she is a Pharmaceutical Chemist and has earned a black belt!

For more information got to the ACLC Website or PM me!

animicrazy

Members
Kurt,

Dude: You all are putting on some serious meets!!

Luv ta be there - anyone care to take me?? (g $ provided) (from 695 @ 70).

TMS

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Sarah, its not a bad ride for me. Getting around the beltway for you would be the hardest part.
I go up 83 and across 30.