• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

January Pre Order List PLUS BLACKWORMS

JLW

CCA Members
Hey folks,

It's late at night on a Friday night, and that can only mean one thing -- A NEW PRE ORDER LIST. I just compiled a great new pre order list available at:

http://www.batfishaquatics.com/preorder.php . Please note that there is a link to a SECOND list as well. You may order fish from this list until WEDNESDAY at 4 PM. Additionally, we are having BLACKWORMS for the CCA MEETING. See the bottom of this post for details!

PRE ORDER fish may be picked up at either GWAPA or CCA, or by arrangement here at Batfish Aquatics. Of course, we can also ship. But, best of all... the one and only Wayne Leibel will be speaking on the 16th for the Aquarium Club of Lancaster County (ACLC) in Lancaster, PA. I wouldn't miss it for all the Mbuna in the world, and I can deliver fish there. Pre order fish are for any of these three events!

The new PRE ORDER list has a lot of new formatting changes on it -- please comment and let me know what you think.

Blackworms are sold per cup, which is approximately 2/3'rds of a pound. Please note that worms are sold by VOLUME, not by weight, and the conversion is approximate. The price is PREPAID // PAY AT MEETING. Prepaid worms may be paid via PayPal to BatfishAquatics@gmail.com, and must be paid by Wednesday. No order can be accepted after Wednesday. If you do not have PayPal, I can send you an invoice to pay via credit card.

Blackworms
1.5 CUPS O' WORM: $28 // $32
1 CUP O' WORMS: $22 // $28
1/2 CUP O' WORMS: $14 // $18
1/4 CUP O WORMS: $10 // $14
Portion (About a shotglass): $5

Ice Pack -- $5 (Gel pack, frozen, keep your worms or other cold stuff cold).

mchambers

Former CCA member
What time zone are you in? The first list says the deadline is "Wednesday 01/06/2016 at 4 PM (NOON) Eastern"