• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

January CCA Meeting/ Cichlid Club of York

Jay

CCA Members
Cichlid Club of York's First Meeting

The first meeting of the Cichlid Club of York will be on January 12 at 12:00 noon. The club will be meeting at 3820 Kings Lane, Dover, PA. From PA 74 north turn left on Davidsburg Road. Then go .6 miles to Tower Drive. Turn right on Tower Drive which becomes Stonehouse Lane and continue straight on Stonehouse Lane .5 miles to Brownstowne Court. Turn Left on Brownstowne Court and go .1 miles to Kings Lane. Turn Right on Kings Lane and go .1 miles to 3820 Kings Lane. I plan to attend this meeting and can deliver fish to these meetings like I do for CCA meetings. If you want to purchase fish to be delivered to Cichlid Club of York Meetings, Choose local pick up from my online cart and add a note "deliver to Cichlid Club of York Meeting".

CCA

I will not be able to attend the January meeting of the CCA. I am the speaker for the ACLC on the same day. I plan to attend the CCA meeting in February.

CCA presents AquaMania

I will be a vendor at the Sunday Portion of this event on March 10, 2013. I will be selling some of my fish that day, have lists of my normal stock to hand out, etc. I can also bring fish purchased through my cart using the CCA option for that event on Sunday only. This event is held at the Hilton DC North/Gathersburg, off I-270.

On Saturday, this events has speakers including Ad Konings. Check out the CCA presents Aqua Mania facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/events/303976923036832/permalink/305879296179928/

Jay

Cichlids Are Special

turfboss

Members
Matt - I am pretty sure he knows that - he is the speaker at the ACLC (Lancaster) meeting on the 3rd Saturday.

Jay

CCA Members
January 19

Hi Jay,

The January CCA meeting is on Jan 19 (3rd Saturday) and NOT Jan 12.

Matt

I am the speaker at the ACLC on the 19th in Lancaster. For this reason I can not attend the CCA meeting in January. I can not be at two places at once. Hopefully the CCA will have me do my talk for them one day due to this conflict. CCA people are welcome to come to the ACLC; but, I hate to see them abandon their own club meeting to do so.
My goal is to promote the CCA and the York Ciclhlid Club. The York Cichlid Club plans to meet on a week that the CCA does not, and will probably go to the first Saturday of the month in February. The ACLC is more of a generalized club and if you are interested in more than just Cichlids I suggest giving them a try as well.

Jay