• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

IRMA Update

Jay

CCA Members
Good news, my wholesale fish farm source received only minor damage and is back in operation today. He lost power, but his back ups worked and his fish are fine. Just got power back at the farm yesterday, but not at his house yet.
If anyone is interested or if the club wants to do an October group order through CAS I can set up a special order list for fish to arrive September 28, barring on other bad weather in FL. I could then hold those fish in quarantine until just prior to the October CCA meeting and deliver them to that meeting. For me to do this, I will need at least $300 worth of orders to make it work. To get an idea of the fish my supplier has, check out the breeder recommendations list on http://cascommunityforums.com/index.php
I would appreciate if someone from the CCA would begin to post club activities, meetings, and events on that forum.
If you bought a fish from me that you particularly like, please add a photo of it in the favorite fish category and start a discussion on that fish.

Thank you,

Jay