• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Introduction

skanda

Members
Hi Everyone,

I llve in Columbia, MD and I have been keeping cichlids for about 6 years now. I have kept malawi and Tangs cichlids, and I have also kept Kribs and some asian cichlids at some point. I've never had any experience with SA or CA cichlids and I would like to have the oportunity to do so. This is my first time joinning a club in this area. I would not call myself an experienced cichlidphile, but rgater an intermediate level aquarist. I joined CCA today and I hope to see you all at the meeting in June.

Skanda

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Sorry fishlover. I approved your registration earlier but got busy at work and forgot
to type the welcome.

Welcome to the forum and hopefully we will get you into the club at the next meeting.

D

daniel4832

Welcome neighbor, if you would like to see about 70 tanks of Tangs, come on over and visit. I love to show (off) my collection :rolleyes:
Thanks,
Daniel

marge618

CCA member
Hi Skanda,

Welcome to Capital Cichlids Association. :sign0201:

Thanks for telling us a bit about your fishkeeping experience.

It sounds like you are ready to come to the June CCA meeting. Hope to see you there!

Later,
Marge