• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Introducing M'self

mharnet

Members
Hi I'm new at cichlids. I have a pair of discus (craigslist) for about a year and a half, a pair of albino kribs (craigslist), and A. agassizi & caccatoides from club members. These are all in community tanks. My obsession is plants, and planted tanks and small community fish, but somehow I never had cichlids. I can't imagine having big cichlids, but they must be fun.

Ted Judy West African talk was a really useful topic, as it was about kribs, which I had got from somebody on CL. The kribs were just a diversion for my community tank, and I feel like I'm hooked on kribs and must have more kribs!

Have been enjoying the meetings, the holiday party, and the biotope is on my things-to-read pile.

Regards,
Mark Harnet

maddog10

Members
Welcome Mark. As you are begining to see there are a lot of us out there with a slight obsession with all things aquaria related.

Theresa_M

Members
Hello and welcome
wave2.gif

I do not have an addiction either (picked up another tank today....)