• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

In need of heaters.

rsanz

monster tank newbie
Hey all,

Do any of you have any spare 50, 75, or 100 watt heaters? I need 2 or 3 heaters (in working order, of course). I will be at the holiday party and would love it, if you have a heater or two, if you could bring it to the party. Submersible is prefered.

I can offer some cash, maybe $5 or $8 per heater? Please let me know if you have any, and what you think would be a fair price for them.

Thanks!

mab

Members
Mike Barber (Mab) had a tub full of them, but he may be in or leaving for Peru soon. Hopefully someone has some.

I'm wheels up on January 22 and get back February 8. I plan on making the Holiday party, and Jan and Feb meetings!!!

Regarding heaters - I'll check the tub to see what is left.

rsanz

monster tank newbie
I'm wheels up on January 22 and get back February 8. I plan on making the Holiday party, and Jan and Feb meetings!!!

Regarding heaters - I'll check the tub to see what is left.

Fabulous. Thanks!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Yeah, Mike has some really good Heaters. As a matter of fact, I drove to Va to visit him and George and had a great time. Thanx Mike!

Good Luck Robert.;)

rsanz

monster tank newbie
Mike,

I had an emergency come up and will be unable to get to the holiday party. Apologies! I hope you didn't dig too much to find those heaters.

Still want them. Maybe at the January meeting?

I'll remind you.

Thanks, and again, sorry for the fake-out.